Negro League Pittsburgh Crawfords Logo Lapel PIN
Negro League 1930-1938 Pittsburgh Crawfords Pin
- Negro League Baseball 1930-1938 Pittsburgh Crawfords Logo Lapel PIN
1-1/8" Logo Lapel PIN
The Pittsburgh Crawfords, popularly known as the Craws, were a professional Negro League baseball team based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Named after the Crawford Grill, a club in the Hill District of Pittsburgh owned by Gus Greenlee, the Crawfords were originally a youth semipro team sponsored by the Crawford Bath House and Recreation Center. Greenlee bought the team in 1931.